Sunday, March 13, 2011

Smartboard Presentation Project 13



For my group's Smartboard presentation we did a lesson for grade levels 1-2. The topic for our lesson was counting money. We explained what each coin was and the amount of money they represent. We had interactive examples on counting coins. After the lesson we sent out a Google form for the observing group to complete. You can find the results of that form here.
We got four responses to our form and I was a little surprised by the results. My group thought that a lesson aimed at first and second graders would be a breeze for college students, but there were some wrong answers. Do I think that the use of debit cards is to blame? Absolutely not, I think that some of the questions might have been worded a little strangely. Another reason I think all of the questions were not answered correctly was that some of the question required two answers. I think some of the people may have rushed through the form without really reading the questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment